Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Week 18 Dinner Menu???

So where is Week 18's Dinner Menu, you ask? Actually, where has Shawn been for the past week and a half...period? Well, I can assure you I did not
     fall off the face of the earth - just a few thousand miles away. In a nutshell,
     I've been flakey.

You see, I'm currently at a conference in Maui. Yes, my life is hard. I have not cooked since Monday, and really have no menu to report. I am thinking about documenting my food adventures for the week, though, because let's face it - I'm a food whore. I  love it. Can't get enough of it. And trust me, I haven't been here that long, and I literally already had a meal to write home about. Just ask my parents.

So that's the scoop. I'll be checking in. Touching base. Hopefully making you feel not so neglected. I've been a bad blogger girlfriend but I promise to make it up to you.
I'm saving a spot for you on the beach.  Aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment