Thursday, March 24, 2011

Week 12 Update

Just wanted to do a quick post about Tuesday and Wednesday nights dinner.

Tuesday night we had Chili Pasta Bake. This is actually a recipe I made back in February.  When I cooked this dinner I split it into two and froze half of it. I have to say it was easy heating something from the freezer, but definitely not the same as eating it when it is just made. I don't think I would do that again. I felt like I was eating rations or something.

Last night we just grilled some salmon and placed it over a great spinach salad. We almost hit 60 degrees yesterday so I felt it was an appropriate dinner. Even though it was raining.  One day a week I work in Vancouver, inside a grocery store,  and was able to pick up a beautiful baquet from the bakery to accompany our meal. I love bread.

Today I am experimenting with the crockpot so will see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment